Tuesday 16 November 2010

Sunday Service!



I've never thought of myself as a classy fella. I dribble when I sleep and have a nasty habit of picking my ears and sniffing what ever comes out, but even I draw the line at this.
On Sunday as I was off to ASDA(or ASDERS as the Welsh like to call it) to purchase obscene amounts of food to soak up all the hard liquor I'd consumed the night before when I stumbled across two ugly little fuckers having a good old snog. Obviously I turned my nose up as I have no time for natures cruel mistakes, let alone when they're sharing diseases.
As I got closer and the picture got a little clearer I started to wonder why I couldn't see his left arm! Was this a genetic mutation, intrigued I looked closer. It then dawned on me, the reason I couldn't see his left arm was because it was shoved up the Fat Girl in a shiny track suits Fanny. Shocked, I pulled my Supreme Beanie down over my ears and walked past, desperately trying not to be put off lunch by the sound of squelching.

Dirty Bastards!

I wonder if the fat classless slag has a list on her wall which looks like this;

5 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I FAIL MY GCSE'S
- GET A WINNIE THE POOH TATTOO

- GIVE A DOG AN ERECTION

- GET FINGERED IN ASDA CARPARK WHILE SAT ON A BALLARD AT 2.35PM ON A SUNDAY.

-SHOUT RACIST REMARKS AT ANYONE WHO EATS SPICEY FOOD

- SEE N DUBZ.

2 comments:

  1. I actually have a similar list on my wall, only getting gang banged deenasket style falls in at number five... fingers crossed.

    http://bloggingsabitlikemasturbation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.f7jewellery.blogspot.com/

    i loev dem blogos

    ReplyDelete