Wednesday 23 September 2009

He's Just A Rascal!





Dear Mr Nike,
I am a vertically impaired orphan with no limbs or ears. I use my teeth to drag myself around which as you can understand is a very slow process. When I heard about your collab with Dizzie and the fact they were only dropping in the capital of England I started my epic journey from Newport .
I left home three weeks ago and have managed a distance of 425 metres from home, this is due to loo breaks and my love of wagon wheels.
If I could just have a free pair that would be lovely as my crowns are begining to wear down and I am going back home to watch Telly Addicts with the dashing Noel Edmonds.
Thankyou very much,
Brian xx
( some of the facts above may be untrue as I really needed a heart warming story of success when faced with adversity to appeal to Nikes soft side.)
P.s These trainers are Ace!

No comments:

Post a Comment