Tuesday 25 January 2011

Not Even Vanish Would Get Those Stains Out!

"STOP JUMPING ON THE BED!" My Mother would scream up the stairs. "Ha ha. I'm not jumping on the bed Mom, I'm having a sex with it." I'd mutter while pumping away.
As a Boy I tried many ways recreating a mock lady zone, I tried toilet tissue tubes stuffed with kitchen roll but that gave me paper cuts, I tried lying on by belly with a stiffy and wiggling around on the floor with my arms by my side, no joy, I even tried two slices of fresh bread, not even close.
(Now you have to remember I was at an age where I had never seen, touched or had confirmation from my Mother that the Vagina actually existed so this was some major guess work happening.)
On a daily basis I would scan the house for potential fannies, then one day in my bedroom bored, Jesus spoke to me and said "Lift up the mattress and pop your willy in."
So I opened the Kay's catalogue to the bra section, popped on a clean sock, lifted up the heavy mattress and BOOOOM, BOOOOM, BOOOOM.
History as MJ would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment