Sunday 23 January 2011

To Hairy To Pimp!


I am officially a Junkie. So far this month I have scored a pair of Burn Rubber New Balance, a pair of OG air max 97's, a pair of OG Jordan 2's and the Cool grey Jordan 11's. So yesterday when these little drops of heaven fell to Earth I had to have them, I started getting that junkie scratch which looked like I was trying to knock an invisible Parrot off my shoulder, the problem was like any junkie I am as skint as arse holes.
I had to seriously get the old grey matter going, the question was "How was I going to get them?"
Would I be able to sell my Arse? No it's to hairy! Give hand jobs at £7.50 a pop. No, I'm out of protector and couldn't chance getting Man juice on my kicks! Did I know any slags I could pimp! No, bugger!
I was seriously up a dirty smelly Creek without a paddle.
Then I remembered I have another account for such Trainer emergencies. Woooo Hoooo! Panic over!
(This all happened in 6.7 seconds while sipping a nice warm brew.)
So the happy ending to this beautiful tale is that the Jordan 3's are in the post and I didn't have to perform any illicit acts.
My Mother would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment