Friday 12 March 2010

Poke Your Mom!




The phone rings "Bbbrrring, bbbrrring." You answer,"Heello?" The voice on the other end goes "Hey, this is Vice mag you wanna draw Pokemon's for money?" You answer, "Yes fucking please!"

Now I've done alot of things for money, such as dance in my underpants to R. Kelly's, Bump 'n' Grind while a tramp and his dog (which was dressed like a reindeer) watched. I can tell you doing this leaves the type of dirt you can't wash off! But to get back to the point.

Vice has teamed up with Nintendo and commissioned 7 lucky bastards (artists) from around the globe to create Pokemon inspired visuals that celebrates the release of the latest Pokemon game. Exciting! So if this gets your testis tingling there will be an exhibition to showcase the work from, 24th - 31st March at Blackall Studios, Shoreditch.

Unfortunatley I never got the phone call so I decided to do my own Pokemon inspired piece. Hope you like!



Go to www.viceland.com/repokemon to see the rest of the work and you can also enter to win the game and a DS.

Juicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment